Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the countdown is on.

I've got 4 days left on the cube farm.  Since my new job will require me to dress a modicum more professionally, I am trying to get all my creative casual outfits worn this week. I'm liking this outfit. I couldn't decide between my faux fur vest and my denim jacket. Here's what I picked ...

Shoes: Puma. These were not on sale and kind of expensive for me when I bought them. If I walk too long in them, I get blisters. Of course I still like them. Fashion over function, always.
My white pasty legs: Courtesy of the lovely MN winter. Ugh. Gross. I know.
Dress: H&M. Organic cotton dress. Love it. So comfy. Only $10!
Denim Jacket: Dolce & Gabbana. I thrifted this at one of my favorite consignment stores. The store typically only has high end items and sometimes is still rather expensive. It's really hit or miss, but I feel like I scored with this jacket.
Necklace: Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment