Tuesday, April 27, 2010

just smurfy

I am wearing my blue tights which  make me feel a little like a Smurf. I still have an itch to buy maternity clothes and I have ordered a few items to see if I like them. If not, I guess they are going back. I did all my shopping online and took advantage of Ebates, which gives you cash back for TONS of online stores. If you don't use Ebates, you really should. Seriously.

It's still a little chilly for me here in my new locale, but I'm starting to acclimate, or to just realize that I need to wear tights and long sleeves for a few more months.

Shoes: BCBG. I wear these all.the.time. Especially, while living in one place for 5 days of the week and needing to pack EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. It's just easier to pack one pair of black shoes, even if they aren't the perfect style for all outfits.
Tights: They are blue. Trust me.
Skirt: Forever 21. It's charcoal. Again, trust me. I could have benefited from some Static Guard or a slip today.
Top: Forever 21.
Necklace: Forever 21. I should start calling it Forever 32.
Cardigan: Express

And a special picture ... last week Kate said I didn't have a baby bump, but it is sort of coming along. I *may* be sticking it out a bit just for emphasis. I am thankful for everyday that I can still fit into my clothes and I imagine lumbering around with a huge belly will not be that comfortable, but I'm kind of looking forward to LOOKING like I'm pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you still fit in Forever 21 clothing and am lol-ing that you think you should call it Forever 32!!1 You don't look fat at.all. I really liked some of the Old Navy maternity clothes. I know they aren't high fashion, but I got some good basics from there. Also got some great nursing tops (and don't even use them for that purpose) for after baby. I'm having fun catching up on your blog and will add it to my favorites. So, sorry for all of the late and random comments :)

    maria120

    ReplyDelete