Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF!

It's Friday! I'm headed home to see my yummy puppy, Carleton (and Husband too)! Also found out my friend/coworker is pregnant so I'm super excited about that. We'll have babies that are the same age. So fun! Sportin' the Bella Band today. Feels lovely. I think I should wear this when I'm not pregnant too.

Shoes: Steve Madden. They were part of my, "I'm pregnant and probably should start wearing flats at some point" campaign. Don't worry though, I still rock the heels too - at least until I'm too unbalanced to totter around on the them. They are purple patent, BTW.
Jeans: Gap Always Skinny. Love these jeans. For awhile I thought I should have bought a smaller size, but now that I'm pregnant I'm glad that they fit over my growing belly. I can still button them, but it feels much less comfortable than wearing the Bella Band. It feels a bit like giving up, not buttoning your jeans, but I'm getting used to it.
Sweater: Gap. This is a new item. $12.99 plus another 40% off since it was on clearance, so $7.79. I don't feel that badly about spending $7.79 on a sweater, quite frankly. I love the color and it's comfy, and some weeks I spend more than that on Starbucks. So there. It's orange BTW.
Cuff: Arden B. One of my favorite pieces although I don't wear it that often.
Nametag: Work. Apparently, if you aren't wearing it during work hours they will fine you a quarter. Most of the time they don't even know when I'm in the office since my current office space is a cube in the corner, but I'm trying to be a good sport about it. The other day though it was really making my sweater hang funny and I was not a fan of it.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I'll be doing yoga at the park and then off to see my niece play soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment