Monday, May 3, 2010

lovely weekend

I had a lovely weekend. Our loft is clean because we are trying to sublet it. I did yoga in the park with friends on Saturday and watched my niece play in a soccer tournament. Sunday was brunch at Moose & Sadie's with N. I highly recommend the Huevos Racheros, but the menu changes weekly. Took Carl Rove swimming at the dog park and then got a bun mi for dinner before I headed back to the northland.

I thought I was going to be cold this morning, but there was not much wind to speak of making my walk from the parking lot to the office bearable.

Here's what I'm wearing -

Shoes: Nine West. They are pink. I like them.
Skirt: Banana Republic. Can you see my little baby bump? It's a baby in there. I promise you.
Sweater: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment