Friday, July 16, 2010

back to basics

Let's bring this blog back to where it started originally ... FASHION and SHOPPING! Being nearly 20 lbs larger than I regularly am along with scrimping and saving for a house for baby, shopping really hasn't been my focus lately.  Unfortunately, the number of things I have to wear has been quickly dwindling as I come sailing into the third trimester. I've picked up a few new maternity shirts from Motherhood, but I find that store to be waaaay overpriced. I did get a couple maxi dresses from Old Navy that I'm hoping will still be wearable PP (post-pregnancy). But, I was excited to find out today that Forever 21 is doing is selling maternity wear. It's only in few select stores, but can also be purchased online. They don't have a ton of stuff, but it's all much more affordable than Motherhood. And in my opinion, maternity clothes are like trendy clothes, buy 'em cheap because they don't have to last long! Here are some of my favorites ...

Seamless Maternity Tank $12.80 - the perfect basic

 Striped Jersey Maternity Top $10.80

Striped Faux Wrap Top $17.80

 Maternity leggings $12.80 - 
I love leggings. So comfy. And yes, I wear them as pants. Deal with it.




1 comment:

  1. I'm just jealous that you can wear leggings as pants. AND that you can fit into Forever 21 sizes. And your maternity wardrobe, for that matter ;).

    ReplyDelete