Thursday, July 15, 2010

congratulations tarcy!

Moments ago, I got word from my good friend Tarcy that she landed a job with the Department of Homeland Security. She has had a tough time finding work after getting her J.D. and her M.B.A. I am so so so happy for her right now. We struggled together at the cube farm and I'm so happy she is finally getting out. Plus she gets to move to D.C., which I'm kind of jealous about. It is going to be so good for her to have a new adventure. So congratulations Tarcy! It's been a long time coming and I couldn't think of anyone who deserves this more than you!

And here's a quick baby bump picture ... 27 weeks and 4 days and counting.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE DC. One of my favorite places to spend time. Yet when I got a job offer there and we were there looking at townhomes and considering where we'd live in proximity to jobs, etc ... it became glaringly obvious that it isn't where we want to LIVE ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. (which is nothing against Tarcy, as I have friends there who love it!)

    ReplyDelete