Wednesday, July 28, 2010

oh happy day

I've got three upcoming baby showers! Super excited! Unfortunately, my maternity wardrobe is limited and I didn't think I had enough dresses to wear. Last weekend when we were in Minneapolis, I tried on just about every dress at the Motherhood Maternity outlet at Albertville and then on Monday I tried on every dress at the Motherhood store in Duluth. It was pretty disheartening, especially when your husband looks at you like a beached whale in EVERYTHING you walk out in.

Luckily, Erica was in town today for lunch. After a delicious lunch at Mexico Lindo, we stopped to check out the sale at the Benetton store. I found two dresses that are not maternity, but look super cute over the bump. SCORE! Plus, I was able to buy both in size small, which means hopefully I can wear them PB. I do need to get some undergarments to wear under them while sporting my baby bump, but I'm super excited that I found something to wear. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment