Friday, March 26, 2010

food glorious food

My other love, besides fashion and shopping, EATING! I love food. Delicious delicious food. Last night I had the opportuity to go to 112 Eatery for a friend's birthday last night. It is one of my favorite places to eat, but oh so difficult to get a table and they only take reservations for parties of 6 or more. While the food is always delicious, it is the dessert that had me swooning last night. We ordered just about one of everything. While everything was amazing, the crowd favorite was Nancy Silverton's Awesome Butterscotch Budino. I had no idea what a budino even was, but as my friend Tarcy put it, "it is a jar full of deliciousness." I did a little Googling this morning and found the recipe here. It is heavenly and we decided that Nancy Silverton is really a saint. The little bit of sea salt sprinkled on top is really the icing on the cake and makes this whole dessert come together in a symphony of deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment