Monday, March 15, 2010

rain rain go away

It's not ACTUALLY raining, but it's grey and sunless so it might as well be. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous out. I was on my way to take Carl Rove to puppy playgroup when I decided that we should walk around Lake of the Isles instead. Carl is not so great at walking on a leash, but he had fun splashing in puddles, sniffing dog booties, and I even got him to try out the lake! He just kept walking until he splashed in the lake, at which point he backed up FAST!

And now I'm back at work and poor Carl is at home entertaining himself. Here's what I'm wearing.

Pants: Old Navy
Cardigan: Limited
Tee: Banana Republic
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Chinese Laundry

Here's the full length shot. You still can't see the shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I have the same necklace from F21 and love it!

    www.firstlove-fashion.blogspot.com

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete