Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tuesday temptation

The warmer weather has made this challenge exceptionally difficult. I desperately want some cute spring dresses. DESPERATELY. I have a feeling I may breakdown soon, especially as the weather continues to get warmer and the sun gets shinier. Here are some of my favorite dresses for spring ... of course there are stripes involved.

Little Sparkler Dress - Lulus
$34.00 (here)


Tier Drop Dress - Lulus
$56.00 (here)


Licorice Dress - Modcloth
Fun piece of trivia? Looks v. similar to the dress Kara wore on the season finale of the Real Housewives of Orange County.

Strolling Strapless Dress - Forever 21
$24.80 (here)
I want to wear this with a cardigan or a cute jacket.


Plaid Patchwork Dress - Old Navy
$29.50 (here)
This would be adorable with a cardi and some cute flip flops. It is sort of J Crew-esque without the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment