Thursday, March 4, 2010

what i'm not wearing

I'm not wearing this today. I slept in. And by sleep in, I mean I woke up at 7:02 a.m. instead of 5:00 a.m. DOES THAT EVEN COUNT? I don't think so. I try to head to work super early because it means that Carl is home for less time by his lonesome and I don't have to hike 1+ miles from my car to the building. While I love some of the perks of working at a big company ... in house dry-cleaning, post office, sushi for lunch, Redbox, etc. I HATE THE PARKING LOT. ALOT. They have shuttle buses to take you to and from, if you don't want to walk. Unfortunately, I can't really figure out which bus I'm supposed to be on and figure it is easier to just hike it than to get on the wrong one and go for a joyride around the campus.

So anyway, my sleeping in has resulted in me wearing jeans, chuck taylors, and a random l/s shirt ... but here's something prettier that you all can pretend I'm wearing!


Shoes: BCBG
Dress: Forever 21. It is the k/o of the Black Halo dress. I don't think I even own this dress anymore. Seeing this picture makes me sort of wish I hadn't given it away though. Sad.
Cardi: Banana Republic. This cardigan was a great purchase. I wear it quite a bit.

You can tell that I'm not wearing this today because the picture was taken in our old condo. We don't even live there anymore!



2 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! It reminds me of an anthro dress. I'm supposed to be on a no buy too, but it just hasn't worked well for me. Love your outfits!

    Sam
    firstlove-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute... you can wear jeans and chucks any day and you just choose to dress business casual with heels every day??? Um why? ;)

    ReplyDelete