Wednesday, March 10, 2010

what i'm REALLY wearing

You heard it here! This is what I am really wearing today. I actually managed to formulate an outfit before going to bed last night. However, given the lack of full length mirrors in our home, I got to work only to realize that this skirt seems a bit short for this outfit ... so pardon if it looks a little hoochie. You can simply focus on the red/teal color combo because I really like that.

Top Half
I should really crop out the sink.

Top: Limited. From a really really REALLY long time ago. Really.
Cardi: Express
Necklace: Forever 21

Full Length
Shoes: BCBG. I wear these all.the.time. I know. But I like them and they are comfortable.
Skirt: Forever 21. Once I put this in the rotation, I've gotten quite a bit of wear out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment