Tuesday, March 23, 2010

wild puppy

Carl Rove has been feeling a little stir crazy lately. Last night he chewed on the leg of one of the TV trays. This is really only the second time in the three months we've had him that he has chewed on something in appropriate, so really how mad can you be? He's still a baby and learning and he hasn't been getting enough attention between work, job hunting, travel, interviewing, moving, freaking out, unpacking, packing, etc. So today he's at Pampered Pooch living the high life. Hopefully, that will help him get some energy out.

Here's what I'm wearing:

Shoes: Elie Tahari. Loving that I can wear peeptoes and not freeze my piggies.
Pants: Victoria Secret. I love these pants. So comfy.
Tank: Old Navy
Jacket: BCBG. I also love this jacket. I wear it kind of ALOT.
Necklace: JC Penney, I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment