Friday, March 5, 2010

here you go.

So I mentioned in an earlier post that I was going to break out my sequin cami. TA DA! Here it is!

Shoes: Payless! They are blue patent and I love them.
Denim: Joe's Jeans
Cami: Wet Seal. I bought it in large because I really really wanted it and it was the only size they had. I really could have done with a medium. This is probably why I don't wear it v. often.
Cardi: Limited
Necklace: Target

I came to work with the cardi belted but it was making my tummy uncomfortable and since I typically spend the majority of the day behind a desk in a cubicle in a corner, I took it off. Wahoo! But here's the pic, just in case you want to see it.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the belted look. Just have to say I've been a "lurker" on your blog for a while. I love your sarcasm and sense of style... I keep checking back to see what you have to say and what outfit creations you put together :-)

    ReplyDelete