Wednesday, March 17, 2010

happy st. patrick's day!

I'm not Irish. Nor am I wearing green. I don't even really observe St. Patrick's Day. Except last year when my entire firm went to the bar at 11:00, I kind of felt obligated to go. It was there that I talked to a partner about whether or not I should be looking for another job since the office had SLOWED down signifcantly. She said I didn't have to worry about it. CLEARLY, she was misinformed.

But perhaps my luck is changing. We have some big changes on the horizon. Hopefully, I can talk about them soon. It is an exciting and terrifying time and I will be happy when things are settled, although I'm pretty sure that won't be for several months. So I'm just plugging away. Unfortunately, I haven't been sleeping very well. Here's what I managed to pull together this a.m. though, at 3:00 a.m. Don't ask.

Boots: Steve Madden Intyce
Denim: Forever 21. These were $10. Did I already tell you that. I LOVE THEM! So comfy.
Top: Gap. It is a lovely poppy color, but it looks super orange in the bathroom picture.
Faux Fur Vest: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment