Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i'm baaaack!

Sorry for the hiatus! We took a little vacation and drove out to Big Sky for a little skiing with family. Gus even learned how to ski, which is awesome because I was sort of wondering how I married a guy who couldn't ski and was allergic to dogs. So I spent last week in my ski bunny outfit and despite being on vacation did.not.shop.at.all.

But, I'm back to reality. If you recall, we just moved so my closet is still in shambles. Oh yeah and I feel like sh!t lately. So this whole trying to think of outfits and looking cute has been really difficult. This one needs some refinement and the belt is wonky.

Shoes: Marshalls
Pants: Forever 21
T-neck: Kenneth Cole
Jacket: No idea, but I think I got it at Von Maur
Belt: Old Navy

I really think these shoes would look adorable with this outfit ... WANT THEM! And want it to be warm enough to wear them. Please.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I have been wanting those exact same shoes from Macy's.

    ReplyDelete