Tuesday, February 23, 2010

what i'm wearing

I know you just LOOOOVE the originality of the post title, yes? Be honest. My brain just doesn't work anymore. It's unfortunate. I feel like I have nothing interesting to say. Whilst trekking across the sea of asphalt this morning, I decided it was because I haven't had a warm vacation this winter. The cold is really wearing me down. Headed to Las Vegas on Thursday for a wedding. Maybe it will be the break I need? I think my inability to come up with something interesting to post about has further been illustrated in my outfit.

This picture is awfully dark ... boo iPhone and work bathroom.

Booties: Steve Madden. Gus picked these out several years ago. I love them.
Tights: They are purple ... just use your imagination
Skirt: Forever 21. I've owned this for months and months and now I've worn it twice in the last two months. Go me!
Sweater: H&M. I wish it were longer. Long enough to wear with leggings. GAWD, I love leggings.
Necklaces: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment