Saturday, February 6, 2010

want it. get it.

Lately, I've been desirous of multi-buckle shooties (boots + shoes = shooties). Gus hates this term, so I use it as often as possible. I'm a nice wife. No really, I am. I just like to give him a hard time. These are covetable and they are even on sale. Do you want to know how much they are on sale? I hope you are sitting down while reading this ... they are 30% off at Shopbop and are ONLY $836.50! OMG! REALLY? They are Balmains though and they are really pretty, BUT if I spent more than $800 on a pair of shooties, Gus might divorce me (not really, but he'd be really really upset with me). And I don't think even being adorably cute while wearing them would soften him up. But if you have $800 plus to spare and your spouse won't divorce you, then by all means buy them because original prices almost $1200! WHAT A DEAL!
If you are anything like me, you'll probably need to get these instead. They are on the GoJane website, which is really one of my favorites for finding shoe knock-offs. And while they might come off a bit pleather-y, they are, after all, only $30 and you can probably stay married. Given the moratorium on boots (or shooties) in our house, I would probably still be given a hard time for buying $30 shooties, but suffice it to say it would be much easier to take than the HELL I'd get for $800 ones! So for the sake of my relationship, I'll take these.

No comments:

Post a Comment