Thursday, January 14, 2010

on the fence

Not sure how I feel about this outfit. I kind of like it, but I'm not in love with it. I do, however, applaud myself for getting some use out of this dress. I really like it, but it's red so only wear it every so often for fear of people thinking that I wear the same thing all the time. One of my biggest fears (besides failure and sharks) is that people will look at me and be like ... didn't she just wear that last week? Irrational - I KNOW!


Boots: Old Navy, got them during the Suff & Save, pleathery, but actually really like 'em - v. comfy
Dress: Limited, purchased on sale for V-day 2008, but it's too damn cold in MN to wear sleeveless in Feb. even inside the lovely restaurant where your boy made reservations
Cami: Limited, so I don't show too much of my non-existent cleavage at the office, these seamless camis GREAT investment
Jacket: F21, not a huge fan of this jacket, can't believe I really purchased it, so now am just trying to make some outfits with it.


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through makeupalley and I LOVE that jacket!!! I love the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete